PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Borneo Climb & Dive offers various kind of Payment Methods as shown below :-
Credit Card/Debit Card/ FPX (Online Banking) via Senang Pay
Offline Bank Transfer
Bank : Public Bank Berhad
Bank Account : 3198 63 2002
Account Name : Borneo Climb & Dive Sdn. Bhd.
After you made the payment, please submit the information needed via email
Note: Your reserved tour will not be booked until we have this confirmation.
BOOKING CONFIRMATION & PAYMENT TERMS
- A full 100% deposit is required to confirm bookings
(Deposit amount differs according to the tour and will be advised at the time booking is made.)
- Sipadan permit, Mount Kinabalu package and accommodation require full payment
- Confirmation of booking is subject to availability at the time booking is made.
- Full payment (100%) must be made 48 hours prior to tour commencement, unless otherwise advised at the time the booking is made.
- We reserve the right to cancel all reservations without prior notice in the event payments are not received by the stated due date/time.
- No signature required in our email correspondence
- Sipadan permit once registered under guest name not transferable and non refundable
- Payment received non refundable policy
AMENDMENTS TO BOOKINGS
Amendments to bookings may be subject to additional charges, to be borne by the guest.
Cancellation charges apply in the event cancellation is made by the guest. These charges, to be borne by the guest, are as follows:
- From 7 days to 48 hours prior to commencement of tour 50% of total cost of tour Less than 48 hours to commencement of tour 100% of total cost of tour No show 100% of total cost of tour
Requests for refund of deposits on bookings made for tours requiring non-refundable deposits will not be entertained
TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR TRAVELERS
Be advised for our future client before client perform any payment online for any future tour, we recommend our valued client to purchase online Travel Insurance from WORLDNOMADS which covered any adventure tours in regards to avoid any unforeseen circumstances